Losing weight and keeping fit has become an obsession amongst the young people in London in the last few years. Many doctors have found a good way to take advantage of that “trend” and invented numerous“weight reduction” innovative medicines. Unfortunately, most of them are simply frauds who want to take your money, without giving you the desired results. For those of you who doesn’t like to experiment, though is the following
list of alternative ways to lose weight and be healthy without paying a single pound:
1) Have you seen any of the cleaning Barnes window cleaners? If you did, have you noticed any of them being overweight? Of course, not. This is due to the fact that window cleaning is connected to climbing and polishing glass surfaces. And no matter how easy that may seem that exercise consumes a lot of your energy and the result can be quickly noticed.
2) Riding a bike or roller blading in the park – It is not absolutely free of charge as you need to make an initial investment to buy the equipment for it but once you do that you do not have to worry about paying anything extra and just enjoy losing centimetres from your waist.
3) Having regular sex – There is no other way to lose weight that can bring you so much pleasure at the same time. Those who are happy to find a good partner should definitely take advantage of the first passionable months of the relationship to reduce their kilograms.
4) Video games – Yes, you heard me right! some of them involve full body movement and are quite intense.
5) And back to the cleaning – this time we relocate to the kitchen appliances. One of the main reasons that those cleaning Barnet assistants that we already mentioned are so fit and muscular is that they spend hours scrubbing grease out of the oven and removing oily stains from the microwave. Believe it or not, you better get a sponge and a cleaning detergent and be prepared to lose some weight even after the first day of kitchen cleaning.